Instructions for use and Care
Chemjet Tree Injectors Environmentally Friendly Tree Saver
1. Wear eye protection and gloves.
2. High speed cordless drill.
3. 11/64” normal steel shank drill bit.
4. Select Injectable product.
5. Mixing container
6. 5 gallon Bucket to carry loaded injectors.
7. A spray bottle of HEB - “All Purpose Disinfectant” or Lysol Kitchen Spray
Note: Always spray your drill bit from tree to tree, and any other tools you may use.
1. Prepare the solution according to manufacturer’s label.
2. Measure the tree to determine the number of injectors for placement.
For Oak Wilt: Place 1 injector every 3” equidistance around the trunk stem.
For S O D: Place 1 inject every 4” to 6” apart
3. Draw the solution into the syringe and lock the plunger handle.
4. Drill the 11/64” holes in the trunk between the bark crevices 1 ¼: deep on a 45 degree downward angle.
5. Push the injector nozzle firmly into the drill hole. Note: Drill one or two holes at a time.
6. Hold the injector body down with one hand and at the same time unlock the plunger handle by ¼ turn.
7. While still holding the injector and with the open palm of your hand, give the plunger handle a firm, but gentle nudge to better seat the nozzle.
You will hear a click noise.
8. Work your way around the tree, repeating steps 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Now the injectors start the safe and environment friendly injection process. It works for you and feeds the liquid with a low infusion
23 lbs pressure, causing no harm to the tree ) into the sapwood (xylem) of the tree.
For injecting Oak Wilt, normal uptake is within 3-5 hours
For injecting for SOD, uptake is relative fast, 5 to 45 min.
At the end of the day, pull the syringes from the trees and place them in your bucket.
230 Scenic Hills Rd., Kerrville, TX., 78028 - call cell 830-257-8871
copyright ChemJetus 2012
For Oak Wilt … Wash with plain Hot Water (120 degrees) and let stand for 5 or 10 min,… drain and let dry. The pathogen is heat sensitive
and 95 degrees destroys the pathogen.
For SOD, and other application rinse in hot water with disinfectants. Put the injector tip into the solution and pulling up and down the
plunger a number of times. If you change products, always follow this practice.
Allow the injectors to dry. Spray a silicone lubricant or WD40 down the barrel from the plunger handle. You can also put the injector tip in
the lubricant solution and draw it into the barrel once or twice and expel the fluid.
The injectors are now ready for use again - - - web page coming soon- - - - - www.chemjetus.com
Please spread the WORD…..Inject with Chemjet Injectors to save the trees, the environment and your money.
Saving one tree at a time and the environment every time !
REPLACEMENT PARTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE CHEMJET INJECTOR SYRINGES
To Purchase The Chemjet®
or call cell 830-257-8871 for Current Pricing
Out of State sales tax not applicable. Texas Sales Tax 8.25%.